Welcome to Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro
As the nation's premier disaster recovery consulting organization, our core focus is maximizing and expediting our clients' financial recovery from insurance and FEMA.
We have offices located in New York State in Utica, Syracuse, Albany, and Springville as well as in Portland, ME, Bedford, NH and Scranton, PA. We're experienced with the types of natural disasters that strike here, the companies that insure here, and how local claims are handled. We have the resources and expertise to thoroughly investigate your loss, accurately prepare, document and submit your claim, and get you a full, fair and expedited settlement.
Since 1908, Adjusters International / Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro has been guiding clients through the unpredictable territory of preparing and settling insurance claims. In 1985 we, along with a group of leading public adjusting firms in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, foresaw the need for an international network of highly skilled public adjusters who could bring specific expertise to servicing any type of loss, anywhere, at any time. Adjusters International was the result.
AI/BLC Receives High Praise from Clients
The team at Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro strives to ensure that every client receives a full and fair settlement from their insurance company. We know we have done well when our clients share their positive experiences with us.
- "Peter DeCarlo was amazingly supportive and thorough. I would hire him again without a second thought."
– C. Summinguit, Boonville, NY
- "It was a great pleasure and relief having you and your associates handle our claim process. Thank you."
– C. Henderson, Cornhill Fish and Game Club, Utica, NY
- "Thanks guys for all your help and we have already passed [your adjusters'] names and the Adjuster's International name around to family and friends. We very highly recommend (Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro, Ltd.) and for those poor people that have not heard about this company our best wishes and luck go out to you all."
– W. Tracey & J. Huot, Arundle, ME
- "The guys were the best."
– J. Arongino, Long Beach, NY
- "First experience with such a service and I was most impressed."
– E. Huckaby, Wolfe News Service Inc., Clinton, NY
- "If I could give a score based on satisfaction of one to ten, with ten being the highest, I would give your firm a twelve. You guys are the best at what you do."
– A. Monescalchi, Jr., Utica, NY