[Your public adjuster] was available to us round-the-clock in those initial days [after the flood] to answer any and all questions from both district personnel and members of the Board of Education...[Your] expertise, tenacity, thoroughness and diligence resulted in a job well done. Thank you again for your firm's efforts.
Insurance Claim Services For Educational Institutions
When your school or educational institution suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When classrooms and offices are wiped out and school supplies and parts of the building are damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help schools and educational institutions, like yours get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Educational Client References
- City School District of the City of Little Falls - Little Falls, NY
- Clifton Fine School District - Star Lake, NY
- Hamilton College - Clinton, NY
- James H. Donovan Middle School - Utica, NY
- Mohawk Central School - Mohawk, NY
- Mountain Lake Academy - Lake Placid, NY
- New York Mills Union Free School - New York Mills, NY
- New York Mills Union Free School District - New York Mills, NY
- Schoolhouse 1891 Association - West Dover, VT
- Union Endicott School District - Endicott, NY
- Utica City School District - Utica, NY
- Utica College - Utica, NY
- Utica Public Library - Utica, NY