Insurance Claim Services For Libraries
When your library suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your bookshelves are wiped out and books and computers are damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help libraries like yours, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Library Client References
- ARC Oneida-Lewis Chapter - Utica, NY
- Central Association for the Blind - Utica, NY
- City School District of the City of Little Falls - Little Falls, NY
- Clifton Fine School District - Star Lake, NY
- Daytop Village Foundation Inc. - New York, NY
- Epsilon Zeta Alumni - Potsdam, NY
- Hamilton College - Clinton, NY
- Ilion-Olive Branch Lodge #40 - Ilion, NY
- James H. Donovan Middle School - Utica, NY
- JCTOD Outreach, Inc. - Utica, NY
- Jewish Community Federation of the Mohawk Valley, NY, Inc. - Utica, NY
- John's Island - Vero Beach, FL
- Lake Delta Volunteer Fire Department - Rome, NY
- Mohawk Central School - Mohawk, NY
- Mountain Lake Academy - Lake Placid, NY
- New York Mills Union Free School - New York Mills, NY
- New York Mills Union Free School District - New York Mills, NY
- Polish Community Club - Utica, NY
- The Pompey Club - Pompey, NY
- The Rescue Mission of Utica, Inc. - Utica, NY
- Schoolhouse 1891 Association - West Dover, VT
- Union Endicott School District - Endicott, NY
- Utica City School District - Utica, NY
- Utica College - Utica, NY
- Utica Curling Club - Utica, NY
- Utica Public Library - Utica, NY