Public Adjusters for Wildfire Damage
Our experts move efficiently to evaluate and document the full scope of your damages and negotiate a maximum claim settlement to get you up and running.
If your commercial property is damaged in a wildfire, we understand your initial focus is on protecting your employees, operations, and customers. That alone can be a full-time job, as can be the next step of handling your commercial property insurance. When it is time to file a claim, your insurance company will provide its own adjuster to negotiate your property damage settlement. Who’s looking out for you?
Our team of public adjusters will work on your behalf in the insurance claim process. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. Our adjusters will evaluate and document your property’s wildfire damage in full detail to negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum commercial insurance claim amount so you can get back to business sooner. With offices in Portland, Albany, Utica, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, and Scranton, we are the premier public adjusters New York, Maine, and Pennsylvania policyholders rely on to help them recover more, sooner.
What To Focus On After Wildfire Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
What is covered for wildfire damage?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
How has my insurance company handled past wildfires?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1388, LLC - Binghamton, NY
- 151 Highland Avenue (Salamanca, LLC) - Salamanca, NY
- 36-40 North Main Street Corp. - Waterbury, CT
- 652 East Division Street, LLC - Syracuse, NY
- A Plus Mini Storage - Miami, FL
- A Vision LLC - Pine City, NY
- A1 Auto Parts, Inc. - Utica, NY
- Abbey Road Construction - Lenox Dale, MA
- Abbey Village Condominium Association, Inc. - Delray Beach, FL
- ABC McCleary Sign Company - Carthage, NY
- About Town Party Rentals and Balloons - Albany, NY
- Adirondack Foundries Inc. - Watervliet, NY
- Adirondack Medical Center - Saranac Lake, NY
- Aim Optical - Whitesboro, NY
- Alan & Sandra Citarella - Pittsford, NY
- Alan and Nina Leist - New Hartford, NY
- Alexander Cosentino - Cicero, NY
- Alfred & Laurie Gentile - Baldwinsville, NY
- Alfresh Foods, Inc. - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Allam Afify - Binghamton, NY
- Allied Land Company LLC - Watertown, NY
- Alphonse Coccia - Rutland, VT
- Alpine Specialty Hardwoods, Inc. - Sloansville, NY
- Alpine Village - Lake George, NY
Prior to [your] involvement, my insurance company omitted over half the damage in their estimate. During the whole process, from evaluating the damage to getting the fair market costs of labor and materials, to the final settlement, [your representative] displayed a real understanding, knowledge and professionalism. He truly represented the client against a difficult insurance representative for which I am gratefulAkbar KhanHomeowner
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts....Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
In the spring of 2013, the Village of Watkins Glen and Schuyler County suffered a devastating fire to its new, 15,000-square-foot Shared Services Building. This services facility was the headquarters or central location of key departments for the county’s and village’s operations. The Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro public adjusting team was chosen to manage the county’s and village’s property damage insurance claims while ensuring that public services continued unhindered. After initial offers from both insurance carriers at much lower levels, AI/BLC was able to negotiate and secure a total recovery amount of $3.2 million dollars.
Wilbert’s, a prominent three-location automotive recycling operation across Western and Central New York, suffered a devastating fire to a new 10,000-square-foot building at its Williamson location. As this building was the center of business for that location, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro (AI/BLC) immediately established temporary solutions to mitigate the losses and also developed strategies and objectives to make sure Wilbert’s received an optimal insurance settlement.
New Energy Works, a leading timber company in America, suffered winter-related roof collapse to one of its main 15,000-square-foot buildings. When operations could have been left in limbo, our public adjusters quickly took control of the insurance claim process to help make sure New Energy Works kept running and did not lose customers to competitors.