Public Adjusters for Earthquake Damage
An earthquake can destroy or compromise the safety of your home. Our public adjusters provide the experience and guidance you need to make an educated decision while filing a claim on your path to rebuild.
Earthquake damage to your property can be immediately apparent or hidden. For instance, a seismic shift could crack and unsettle the structural integrity of your property without you even knowing about it. This could make your family’s home vulnerable to future damage and collapse, making your home unsafe.
Our team of professional adjusters has unmatched experience in earthquake damage and risk assessment for evaluating your coverage for a future catastrophe. We work for you, the policyholder, to make sure all property damage is evaluated and documented. Our adjusters negotiate a maximum claim recovery so you can have the means to provide a safe home for your family. With offices in Portland, Albany, Utica, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, and Scranton, we are the premier public adjusters Maine, New York, and Pennsylvania policyholders rely on to help them recover more, sooner from their home insurance claim.
What To Focus On After Earthquake Damage
Why is a claim strategy so important?
How much do I really need to know?
How can I afford such a large deductible?
How important is having my own engineer?
How do I deal with hidden damage?
How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
Is there anyone on my side?
Big deductibles demand that your claim be properly evaluated. How can you afford to rebuild your house with such a large deductible? Understanding claim strategies and value engineering are important.
Successful evaluation of damages hinges upon a well-coordinated effort between engineers and construction consultants. Do you have the right experts lined up? Should you only rely on the insurance company’s cadre of experts?
Are you familiar with how insurance companies have handled past earthquakes? How does it affect you?
Ensuing fire or water damage from an earthquake can be covered depending upon the policy.
What is concurrent causation? Why is it important in an earthquake claim?
How do you make certain that hidden damages are addressed?
How does a large-scale disaster affect recovery? Replacement/reconstruction prices?
How does a large-scale earthquake affect your additional living expense claim?
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Homeowners Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1388, LLC - Binghamton, NY
- 151 Highland Avenue (Salamanca, LLC) - Salamanca, NY
- 36-40 North Main Street Corp. - Waterbury, CT
- 652 East Division Street, LLC - Syracuse, NY
- A Plus Mini Storage - Miami, FL
- A Vision LLC - Pine City, NY
- A1 Auto Parts, Inc. - Utica, NY
- Abbey Road Construction - Lenox Dale, MA
- Abbey Village Condominium Association, Inc. - Delray Beach, FL
- ABC McCleary Sign Company - Carthage, NY
- About Town Party Rentals and Balloons - Albany, NY
- Adirondack Foundries Inc. - Watervliet, NY
- Adirondack Medical Center - Saranac Lake, NY
- Aim Optical - Whitesboro, NY
- Alan & Sandra Citarella - Pittsford, NY
- Alan and Nina Leist - New Hartford, NY
- Alexander Cosentino - Cicero, NY
- Alfred & Laurie Gentile - Baldwinsville, NY
- Alfresh Foods, Inc. - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Allam Afify - Binghamton, NY
- Allied Land Company LLC - Watertown, NY
- Alphonse Coccia - Rutland, VT
- Alpine Specialty Hardwoods, Inc. - Sloansville, NY
- Alpine Village - Lake George, NY
Prior to [your] involvement, my insurance company omitted over half the damage in their estimate. During the whole process, from evaluating the damage to getting the fair market costs of labor and materials, to the final settlement, [your representative] displayed a real understanding, knowledge and professionalism. He truly represented the client against a difficult insurance representative for which I am gratefulAkbar KhanHomeowner
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts....Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
In the spring of 2013, the Village of Watkins Glen and Schuyler County suffered a devastating fire to its new, 15,000-square-foot Shared Services Building. This services facility was the headquarters or central location of key departments for the county’s and village’s operations. The Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro public adjusting team was chosen to manage the county’s and village’s property damage insurance claims while ensuring that public services continued unhindered. After initial offers from both insurance carriers at much lower levels, AI/BLC was able to negotiate and secure a total recovery amount of $3.2 million dollars.
Wilbert’s, a prominent three-location automotive recycling operation across Western and Central New York, suffered a devastating fire to a new 10,000-square-foot building at its Williamson location. As this building was the center of business for that location, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro (AI/BLC) immediately established temporary solutions to mitigate the losses and also developed strategies and objectives to make sure Wilbert’s received an optimal insurance settlement.
New Energy Works, a leading timber company in America, suffered winter-related roof collapse to one of its main 15,000-square-foot buildings. When operations could have been left in limbo, our public adjusters quickly took control of the insurance claim process to help make sure New Energy Works kept running and did not lose customers to competitors.