Public Adjusters for Homeowners Water Damage
Our public adjusters pour over every detail of your homeowners insurance policy to make sure you know what you are entitled to recover.
Water damage can come from storms and floods or from a frozen and burst pipe. Within moments, the ceilings, walls, and floors of your home can be damaged along with expensive electrical systems. Also, the moisture from water damage can lead to mold growth, making your home unsafe. The immediate need to clean up and control as much damage as possible may delay you in the beginning, but organizing a plan for the handling of your water damage claim will be vital to your recovery.
Our team of public adjusters will work on your behalf and negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum claim recovery. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. We will evaluate and document your property’s water damage in full detail to make sure you receive the optimum amount to recover.
What To Focus On After Water Damage
How much do I really need to know?
How much of my time will this take?
How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
How can I minimize the effect on my work/career?
How large of an advance should I expect?
Is there anyone on my side?
How much time over the next several months will you need to put aside to handle your claim properly? How will all of those hours affect your family? Your job?
What is the emotional investment that you will need to commit to the process?
Can you get paid for your time?
Are you entitled to an advance from the insurance company? What is reasonable?
What is your broker or agent’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
Are you familiar with the forms/practices below and what their request/issuance is telescoping? Request for a Proof of Loss. Reservation of Rights letter. Request for an Examination Under Oath.
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Homeowners Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- Alexander Cosentino - Cicero, NY
- Alfred & Laurie Gentile - Baldwinsville, NY
- Angela M. Elefante - Utica, NY
- Bernice Gatewood - Syracuse, NY
- Brenda Miller - Buffalo, NY
- Christopher Parzych - Syracuse, NY
- Deborah A. & Steven J. Donigan - Skaneateles, NY
- Dennis & Carole Cox - Camillus, NY
- Donald & Tina Ambrose - Cicero, NY
- Donald Penoyer - Brewerton, NY
- Erik & Carolyn Shepard - Webster, NY
- Evan L. & Carrie Wojtaszek - Liverpool, NY
- Florence Bianchi - Rochester, NY
- Frederick Gunther - Spencerport, NY
- Graham & Jessica Nelson - Manlius, NY
- Harmonmy & Mike Collins - Syracuse, NY
- Herbert Mosher - Silver Creek, NY
- John Scales Jr. and Kyle Bast - Killington, VT
- Joseph Gaskin - Syracuse, NY
- Kelly Frosini - Rochester, NY
- Louis Centolella - Faytetteville, NY
- Mary D. Salamone - Liverpool, NY
- Matthew & Melissa Mancine - North Rose, NY
- Michael & Kimberly Tartaglia - Geneva, NY
Prior to [your] involvement, my insurance company omitted over half the damage in their estimate. During the whole process, from evaluating the damage to getting the fair market costs of labor and materials, to the final settlement, [your representative] displayed a real understanding, knowledge and professionalism. He truly represented the client against a difficult insurance representative for which I am gratefulAkbar KhanHomeowner
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts....Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
In the spring of 2013, the Village of Watkins Glen and Schuyler County suffered a devastating fire to its new, 15,000-square-foot Shared Services Building. This services facility was the headquarters or central location of key departments for the county’s and village’s operations. The Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro public adjusting team was chosen to manage the county’s and village’s property damage insurance claims while ensuring that public services continued unhindered. After initial offers from both insurance carriers at much lower levels, AI/BLC was able to negotiate and secure a total recovery amount of $3.2 million dollars.
Wilbert’s, a prominent three-location automotive recycling operation across Western and Central New York, suffered a devastating fire to a new 10,000-square-foot building at its Williamson location. As this building was the center of business for that location, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro (AI/BLC) immediately established temporary solutions to mitigate the losses and also developed strategies and objectives to make sure Wilbert’s received an optimal insurance settlement.
New Energy Works, a leading timber company in America, suffered winter-related roof collapse to one of its main 15,000-square-foot buildings. When operations could have been left in limbo, our public adjusters quickly took control of the insurance claim process to help make sure New Energy Works kept running and did not lose customers to competitors.