The proof of loss included, among other, photographs of the building collapse, a warranty deed, net lease, architect's description of work to repair, building permit and a voluminous number of invoices... I believe that this policy limit settlement would not have been possible but for [your firm's public adjuster]'s thorough efforts in obtaining the necessary documents and proof to establish the full loss... The efforts of your agency are greatly appreciated.
Insurance Claim Services For Accountant & Attorney Firms
When your firm suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your computers and your library are wiped out and your office furniture is damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help firms like yours, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Accountant / Attorney
Factors To Consider
Accountant / Attorney Client References
- David J. Marshall - Plattsburgh, NY
- Deppman & Foley, PC - Middlebury, VT
- Fischer, Bessette, Muldowney & Hunter LLP - Malone, NY
- G. William Hatfield, CPA, P.C. - Oneida, NY
- Hancock & Estabrook - Syracuse, NY
- Lockwood & Golden - Utica, NY
- Longeretta Law Firm - Utica, NY
- Onofrio Puleo - Utica, NY
- Valsangiacomo, Detora & McQuesten, PC - Barre, VT
- Weldon-Trimper Law Firm, PC - Watertown, NY