What Is A Public Adjuster? We Work Exclusively For You.
Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro are insurance professionals who represent your interests in settling your property insurance claims.
- We Save You Time
- We Lower Your Stress
- We Negotiate Your Settlement
The Difference Our Public Adjusters Make
Who We Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1388, LLC - Binghamton, NY
- 151 Highland Avenue (Salamanca, LLC) - Salamanca, NY
- 36-40 North Main Street Corp. - Waterbury, CT
- 652 East Division Street, LLC - Syracuse, NY
- A Plus Mini Storage - Miami, FL
- A Vision LLC - Pine City, NY
- A1 Auto Parts, Inc. - Utica, NY
- Abbey Road Construction - Lenox Dale, MA
- Abbey Village Condominium Association, Inc. - Delray Beach, FL
- ABC McCleary Sign Company - Carthage, NY
- About Town Party Rentals and Balloons - Albany, NY
- Adirondack Foundries Inc. - Watervliet, NY
- Adirondack Medical Center - Saranac Lake, NY
- Aim Optical - Whitesboro, NY
- Alan & Sandra Citarella - Pittsford, NY
- Alan and Nina Leist - New Hartford, NY
- Alexander Cosentino - Cicero, NY
- Alfred & Laurie Gentile - Baldwinsville, NY
- Alfresh Foods, Inc. - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Allam Afify - Binghamton, NY
- Allied Land Company LLC - Watertown, NY
- Alphonse Coccia - Rutland, VT
- Alpine Specialty Hardwoods, Inc. - Sloansville, NY
- Alpine Village - Lake George, NY
They were extremely easy to work with, and obviously experts at what they do. It was a night and day difference how they interpreted our insurance contracts and negotiated our settlement. There’s no way I’d go through a fire insurance claim without somebody of their caliber — it would be like going to court without a lawyer.Rick WilbertOwner - Wilbert's U-Pull It
November 18th, 2017 was when our home burned and we lost everything that we owned. Adjusters International truly became our voice to the insurance company and as our advocate, they fought for every item until the recovery process was complete. I am quite sure that without the help of Adjusters International, we would still be in the process of rebuilding our home and our lives. Because of their extraordinary efforts, my wife and I were back into a new home on the site of our previous home 10 months after the date of our loss.James SterryHomeowner
The proof of loss included, among other, photographs of the building collapse, a warranty deed, net lease, architect's description of work to repair, building permit and a voluminous number of invoices... I believe that this policy limit settlement would not have been possible but for [your firm's public adjuster]'s thorough efforts in obtaining the necessary documents and proof to establish the full loss... The efforts of your agency are greatly appreciated.Allen R. Day
Wilbert’s, a prominent three-location automotive recycling operation across Western and Central New York, suffered a devastating fire to a new 10,000-square-foot building at its Williamson location. As this building was the center of business for that location, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro (AI/BLC) immediately established temporary solutions to mitigate the losses and also developed strategies and objectives to make sure Wilbert’s received an optimal insurance settlement.
New Energy Works, a leading timber company in America, suffered winter-related roof collapse to one of its main 15,000-square-foot buildings. When operations could have been left in limbo, our public adjusters quickly took control of the insurance claim process to help make sure New Energy Works kept running and did not lose customers to competitors.
Norwich, New York Firearms Manufacturer, CZ-USA/Dan Wesson Firearms, suffered devastating fire damage on November 14th, 2012. While testing out a new gun, the backfire from the shot caught material, causing a multi-level fire in the building.