Public Adjusters for Commercial Properties Earthquake Property Insurance Claims
An earthquake has severely damaged your business and left you with the complicated task of filing a property insurance claim and possibly a business interruption and or extra expense claim as well. We understand your first priority is your customers and employees, which is why our licensed public adjusters manage the entire insurance claim for you and secure a fair and just settlement.
We are your advocates and the trusted equalizer in the insurance claims process for earthquake damage.
How We Help
Since 1908, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro has been helping Northeast businesses with earthquake insurance claims. We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company, and use our expertise to level playing the field in the claims process. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to achieve your immediate needs and long-term goals.
Our experts conduct a thorough review of your insurance policy to identify coverage options and restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. Then we evaluate and document both the physical damages and the lost income from business interruption. Finally, we present a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After an Earthquake
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How do I keep my customers and employees?
- What is my agent/broker’s role? Who will they support?
- How do I minimize the impact of a large deductible?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?
- Do I need my own construction, civil or professional engineer for the damage assessment?
- How can I afford to rebuild my business or building with a large deductible?
- Successful evaluation of damages hinges on a well-coordinated effort between engineers and construction consultants. Do I have the right experts lined up? Should I rely on the insurance company’s experts?