We are the trusted equalizer, advocating for you every step of the way to get a fair and just settlement. We work exclusively for you, not your insurance company.
How We Help
We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate needs and long-term goals. Then we bring together a team of forensic accountants, contents specialists, construction estimators, and trusted advisors, including attorneys, property managers, and risk consultants to ensure that we have the best documentation to create a detailed and comprehensive hurricane damage insurance claim.
Our public adjusters are experts in the insurance claims process and conduct a thorough review of your insurance policy to identify coverage options and restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. Then we evaluate and document your property damage and the income lost from business interruption and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After a Hurricane
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my customers and employees?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my hurricane damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?