Public Adjusters for Commercial Properties Windstorm Damage Property Insurance Claims
Have strong winds from an unexpected tropical storm, nor’easter, or windstorm damaged your commercial property and interrupted your business? Are people coming to you with advice on how to move forward, but you do not know whom to trust? Our licensed public adjusters have unparalleled experience managing tornado and windstorm insurance claims. We shoulder the burden and manage every step of the claims process so that you can focus on your customers and employees.
We are the trusted equalizer in the property insurance claims process, fighting for you every step of the way to get a fair and just settlement to repair, restore or rebuild faster. We work exclusively for you, not your insurance company.
How We Help
Since 1908, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro has been helping businesses across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and in New England manage their tornado and windstorm claims. We only work for you and level the playing field with the insurance company. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate needs and long-term goals.
Our licensed public adjusters are experts in property damage insurance claims and thoroughly review your policy to identify coverage restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We evaluate and document your property damage and the income lost from business interruption. Then, we present a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After a Windstorm
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my tornado or windstorm damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?