We are the trusted equalizer in the insurance claims process. We work exclusively for you, streamlining the process to get a fair and just settlement.
How We Help
Since 1908, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro has been helping businesses of all sizes in all industries across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and in New England manage their water damage insurance claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your immediate needs and long-term goals.
As insurance professionals, we are fluent in your policy’s coverage and remove the possibility of an unreasonable damage assessment from your insurance company. We carefully evaluate and document the full scope of your water damage claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After Water Damage
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- What is my agent/broker’s role?
- The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
- Wind damage vs. storm surge vs. flood damage. What is covered?
- Why is a claim strategy so important?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?
- Is a moisture survey necessary?