We are your unwavering advocates, working as a trusted equalizer in the insurance claims process to get a fair and just settlement so that you are able to repair or rebuild as quickly as possible.
How We Help
Since 1908, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro has been helping families across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and in New England manage their roof and home collapse claims. We strategize with you from the beginning to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of you and your family. Our initial consultation is free of charge and no payments are made until after the settlement is secured.
Our licensed public adjusters are experts in collapse claims and identify what you are entitled to receive under your insurance policy. We are fluent in your policy’s coverage and remove the possibility of an unreasonable damage assessment from the insurance company. We present a detailed claim and negotiate the fair and just settlement that you deserve. For optimal results, it is important that our team gets involved in the initial meetings with your insurance company.
What to Focus on After a Collapse
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How do I minimize the toll on my family?
- Does home insurance cover roof or building collapse?
- How is the actual cash value of my home determined?
- Will I be able to get a cash advance to support my living expenses?
- What does it mean when the insurance company recommends a preferred vendor?
- Can I trust that I am getting the best results?