We are your unwavering advocates, working as a trusted equalizer in streamlining the insurance claims process so that you can focus on your family and rebuild as quickly as possible.
How We Help
Since 1908, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro has been helping families across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and in New England manage their house fire claims. We strategize with you confidentially to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of you and your family. Our initial consultation is free of charge and no payments are made until after the settlement is secured.
We are experts in the property insurance claims process. We accurately document visible and hidden damage from smoke, water, and corrosion, often not captured by an insurance company's adjuster. This includes a detailed inventory of damaged and destroyed possessions. We provide full proof of loss and negotiate on your behalf for a fair and just settlement. To obtain the best settlement possible, it is essential that we engage with you and your insurance company at the start of the claims process.
What to Focus on After a Fire
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- Does homeowners insurance cover fire?
- Do I know how to deal with an insurance adjuster after a house fire?
- Who are all the stakeholders in the property insurance claims process?
- How is the actual cash value of my home determined?
- Am I going to repair, rebuild or relocate?