We are your unwavering advocates and are with you every step of the way. We work exclusively for you, not the insurance company.
How We Help
Since 1908, we have been helping families across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and in New England manage the uncertainty of how they will recover from flood damage. As the oldest and most established public adjusting firm in the areas we serve, we are the trusted equalizer in the property insurance claims process and level the playing field with the insurance company. We strategize with you from the beginning to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of you and your family. Our initial consultation is free of charge and no payments are made until after a settlement is made.
Our licensed public adjusters are experts in the property insurance claims process and conduct a full analysis of your coverage to get you the settlement you need and deserve. We thoroughly document all flood destruction and create an inventory of the contents damaged and destroyed. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After Flood Damage
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How do I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my flood damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance company adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the property insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?