We are your advocates, working exclusively for you as a trusted equalizer in streamlining the insurance claims process to ensure that you get a fair and just settlement to make repairs, rebuild or relocate.
How We Help
Our company has responded to every major hurricane to have hit the Northeast, helping families manage their hurricane damage claims and receive fair and just settlements. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of your family. Our initial consultation is free of charge and no payments are made until after the settlement is secured.
Our public adjusters are experts in the property insurance claims process and conduct a thorough review of your policy to identify coverage options and restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. Then we evaluate and document your property damage and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After a Hurricane
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my hurricane damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?