We are your unwavering advocates and a trusted equalizer. We streamline the property insurance claims process to secure a fair and just settlement for repairs and rebuilding.
How We Help
Since 1908, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro has been leveling the playing field for families by managing their storm damage claims. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to take care of you and your family. Our initial consultation is free of charge and no payments are made until after the settlement is secured.
Our insurance experts thoroughly review your policy to identify coverage options and restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. Then we document the damage and create an inventory of damaged and destroyed contents. Finally, we present a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement. To obtain the best settlement possible, it is essential that we engage with you and your insurance company from the beginning.
What to Focus on After a Storm
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my storm damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?