Public Adjusters for Homeowners Windstorm Damage Property Insurance Claims
Have strong winds from an unexpected tropical storm, nor’easter, or windstorm torn the shingles or siding off of your house, causing roof or water damage? Before you begin the cleanup, it is critically important that you get an accurate assessment of the damage. Our licensed public adjusters have unparalleled experience in managing nor’easter and windstorm property insurance claims. We shoulder the burden and manage every step in the claims process so that you can focus on your family.
We are your advocates and a trusted equalizer, streamlining the property insurance claims process to ensure that you get the fair and just settlement that you deserve to make repairs.
How We Help
Since 1908, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro has been helping families across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and in New England manage their tornado and windstorm claims. We level the playing field with the insurance company. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy for you to make the needed repairs to your home. Our initial consultation is free of charge, and no payments are made until after the settlement is secured.
Our licensed public adjusters conduct a full review of your insurance policy to identify coverage restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We thoroughly document the damage and create an inventory of the contents damaged and destroyed. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement. To obtain the best settlement possible, it is essential that we engage with you and your insurance company from the beginning.
What to Focus on After a Windstorm
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my tornado or windstorm damage?
- What is the difference between a licensed public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?