We are your advocates, working as a trusted equalizer in every step of the property insurance claims process to ensure a fair and just settlement. We work exclusively for you, not your insurance company.
How We Help
Since 1908, Adjusters International/Basloe, Levin & Cuccaro has been helping families across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and in New England manage the uncertainty of how they will recover from major water damage. We strategize with you to create and activate the right claims strategy to repair your home and take care of your family. Our initial consultation is free of charge and no payments are made until after the settlement is secured.
Our experts conduct a thorough review of your policy to identify coverage restrictions, limitations, and coinsurance requirements. We document the desctruction and create an inventory of the contents damaged and destroyed. We present this in a detailed claim and negotiate a fair and just settlement.
What to Focus on After Water Damage
Before engaging your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my water damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance payment from the insurance company?