The process of filing an insurance claim can be daunting and overwhelming. Especially to those who have never before suffered major property damage. Our public insurance adjusters have years of experience in successfully advocating for policyholders.
We will handle all the details that are involved in submitting your insurance claim, down to the final settlement with your insurance company. With our team of experts working for you, you can be confident that you will receive the full settlement that you are entitled to under the terms of your policy.
Prior to [your] involvement, my insurance company omitted over half the damage in their estimate. During the whole process, from evaluating the damage to getting the fair market costs of labor and materials, to the final settlement, [your representative] displayed a real understanding, knowledge and professionalism. He truly represented the client against a difficult insurance representative for which I am grateful
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Our Success Fee
Flexible To Fit Your Needs & GoalsTypically a fixed small percentage of the settlement or changing rates as we reach certain benchmarks as agreed – incentivizing performance.
Dependent on Different Portions of Your ClaimDwelling; Personal Property; Loss of Use (Additional Living Expenses), etc. – based on complexity and levels of expertise needed.
Sometimes HourlyThere are times when our fees are hourly.